Buying, selling or renting your home can be a life-changing experience and I will make sure that it’s handled with care, discretion, and professionalism every step of the way.
I don’t wait for buyers to come to us, I find them. I search my extensive mailing list to match your property with buyers requirements and send details directly to them.
I believe in looking after my clients. Moving house is the most stressful thing you can do and I am here to minimize that for you.
I use the latest marketing techniques to present your property to potential purchasers. I am always looking for new ways to stay ahead of the competition.
I offer the full marketing package. Your home will be displayed on torontohomes4sale.ca and on numerous other leading web portals such as Homefinder.ca, luxuryresidencetoronto.com etc,. I aim to reach the widest possible market and dedicate to finding the right buyer for your property.
The brochures are designed to encourage viewings. I use the maximum number of internal photographs to compliment your home. I use a state of the art digital camera to capture your home’s full potential.
Bringing more people to your door
I will strive to find more potential buyers for your property than any other local agent. I will qualify prospective buyers who are genuinely interested in your property and in a strong position to move.
Healthy competition for your property means increased value for you
Buyers generally register first with a well known agent. It’s simple, and it works, because at any one time 1,000’s of people are registered with torontohomes4sale.ca and actively looking to buy a new property. As the area’s local agent I am here for you, working across my network to find you a qualified buyer. Find out for yourself by booking a free no obligation valuation now.
All qualified buyers are registered on our computer database, which is networked across all Right At Home agents. As well as mailing out details of your property and calling potential buyers, our auto-notify system alerts buyers with an email and/or text within seconds of your property hitting the market.
Find out for yourself by booking a free no obligation valuation now.
Sell your home at the right time
- Generally, the market tends to be stronger in the Spring and then picks up again in the late Summer and early Autumn. Your property will obviously sell quicker when the market is strong and demand is high. Therefore, keep an eye on the property market and time your sale well.
- House sales are also affected by interest rates.
- What is happening in your neighbourhood? If there are already a few “For Sale” signs on your street, it might be better to wait a while. Ask me what they are selling for and to search online property transaction databases for sales in your area.
- If you are looking to buy a new home as well as selling your own home, it is recommend that you put your house up for sale before you start looking for new properties. Some buyers even wait until they have had an offer made on their property before they start looking. You will then be able to time the process much better because you will have an idea how quickly you can sell and you can estimate the price your new home can be.
Negotiate the right price
Your negotiating power as the seller will be affected by the following factors:
- Amount of interest in your property - if offers are flooding in, you pick and choose as you wish, however if your property has been on the market for some time with no real interest, the weaker your negotiating position as a seller.
- Current market conditions - if demand exceeds supply, then you can expect to receive a favourable price for your home. However, if the market is slow, you will not have the same negotiating power.
- Condition of the property – you will find it harder to negotiate the more repair work that needs to be done on your property.
- Time pressure – the tighter your time scale to move, the weaker your position in negotiations.
- Sentiment – Selling your home can be a very emotional time. But you are selling it so try to keep your emotions out of negotiations.